Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Facebook Vortex


As some of you know I'm a Facebook junkie. I post everything from my every day life on my personal Facebook page. However, I was hesitant to make a Facebook Author page. Why? Well, I'm not sure to be completely honest. Either way, after much pressure from those around me, I have one. 

You can find me here: Author Ashley McNiel

Come "like" the page and once we reach 100 I'll give away some cool shit. This could be anything from whatever I find under my bed to the "Ryker" bracelets I've been asked about to autographed copies of both Something Worth Fighting For and Silence. 

Silence is soon to be handed over to a set of fresh eyes to make sure it looks well enough to publish and then once I get the big A-OK we'll hook someone up with a copy. 

To those I gave away copies of SWFF to: Please, please, I gave you a free copy, the least you can do is leave me an Amazon review or something on Goodreads. I'll give you a cookie. If my son doesn't eat them all first. 

There is a seriously kick ass fur-faced man that is working on a website for me. I could not be more ecstatic. 

I have some Having Hart teasers for y'all! 


"The love of a good woman has the ability to heal a broken man." -Hart


"Kitten, dresses like that are specifically designed to be taken off by hungry men." -Hart


Until then, Discover New Talent - Read Indie. 

XOXO, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment