Monday, June 9, 2014

The Proof Is In The...


Mail. No, seriously, it is. Having Hart is finished, formatted, and on its way to me sometime this week. I'm ecstatic that it's finished. I'm worried about how it's going to be received though. It will most definitely not be everyone's cup of tea. That's okay, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. I'd rather be one person's shot of whiskey. 

With that being said, I am not moving on to finalizing Street Lights in Wonderland. It obviously has months and months before it is ready for release. So many, in fact, I have no idea when it will be released. At this point, I can only say it will be before the end of the year. 

If you do not follow me on Facebook, you really, really should. I'm much more entertaining than in blog form. Facebook 

What comes after SLiW? 

I wish I knew. There are several things I'm working on but at this point, I cannot say for sure what I'm doing next. Right now, I want to focus on the release of HH and prepping SLiW for its debut. 

You just want teasers. Who the hell am I kidding? 

I have one from SLiW. I am no longer posting teasers from HH since it's coming out so soon. OH! And the first two books will be on sale... soon. I can't remember if it's this weekend or next weekend. Either way, I'll post that too. I'll be giving away a copy of each! Then when Hart releases I will be giving away a copy of it as well. I also have a print ARC up for grabs. Stay tuned, kids. 


“Here’s the thing, Friendless Shaine, I’ve got a gypsy soul and my heart went wild one beat from my very first breath. I need a constant sense of adventure, lust, love, and to capture every moment of life as it is thrown at me. Are you in?”

I'll shut up now.

XOXO,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment