Friday, June 20, 2014

Who Doesn't Love A...

Sale?! Am I right? I'm right. Thanks for letting me know.

Seriously, both Something Worth Fighting For and Silence are on sale, right now, on Amazon for 99 freakin' cents. How awesome is that? So, if you haven't picked them up, go do that! Right now! Seriously! Better yet, if you know someone that hasn't read them and you think they absolutely need to, gift them! Don't pirate that shit, it makes me want to stab you.

Besides, look how pretty those covers are. Who wouldn't want to see that when they turn on their Kindle? Okay, that was pushing it, but really, they're pretty.

I'm even going to make it easy for you:

Something Worth Fighting For
Silence


If you guys are super awesome and we get these ranked high enough, I'll do a giveaway for a signed copy of Having Hart. Right? Right. I won't tell you the magic number, but, there is one. 

Want a SLiW teaser? Of course you do! 


Um, *cough* Team Langston. 

Anyway, the copies of HH will be ordered soon. I will post my Paypal address and you can send your $15 there and message me your address. Please, do not include it in your Paypal message because I absolutely will not get it. I am technologically impaired. I WILL have copies of Having Hart for sale in Little Rock next year. That's a long fuckin' way away, I don't need to think about that right now. I'm rambling. 

I am (hopefully!) going to attempt to find the perfect cover of SLiW this weekend. Once I have that secured we still start looking forward to a release date(!!!). I cannot wait to share this book with y'all. I just can't. 

I'm done rambling, I swear. 

XOXO, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment