Thursday, July 3, 2014

Having Hart: Part Deux.

Alright, so I decided to make this a little bit easier on everyone. I keep getting some complaints about how long they're having to wait to get their hands on Having Hart. Well, since I am not publishing via Kindle, Kobo, B&N, etc. I offered it in paperback. Now then, I also said you could order through me. Which is true, you can. You have to pay via PayPal, send me your address, wait for me to get copies in, sign them, get them to the post office, etc. 

Oh, you'd still have to wait. 

Here's what you can do instead: 

Having Hart

Yeah, that's the direct link to the Createspace store where you can buy your paperback! 

You still want it signed, you have a few options. 

1) When you get it in you can mail it to me, I will sign it, and mail it back to you. 
2) You can find me at Little Rock Book Jam next year. (Where I will also be selling copies of HH)
3) You can find me out somewhere. I live in Dallas, it's like geocaching except with me. 
4) ... I'm really running out of ideas at this point. 

You get the idea. 

There's your link. Go meet Hart and Marlow. 

XOXO, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment